See numbered list below image.
1. This is your feature image for that experience. It should be relevant to the experience and stand out among the other experiences surrounding it. You cannot use images which have any text or graphic overlays including logos.
2. This is your written content including Name, Description, Highlights, Inclusions, Exclusions and Must Know items. It is important to be as descriptive as possible here and show the user what they can expect from the experience. The content here will also affect your position so make sure you mention the POIs you have listed on the experience in the description and highlights.
3. This is the review score that you submit with the product, it can be the score from your website, your Google review score, Tripadvisor rating or another legitimate source.
4. Company name and branding will be displayed if your links are set up directly to your website. Some reservation technology companies link directly to their booking widget which means their branding may display instead of yours.
5. Price displayed should be the full Adult price. It should be accurate and be the final checkout price including all taxes and fees.
6. The visit site button links directly to the landing page you set. It should be the product landing page (not your website homepage) and you can add trackable links so you can follow its traffic in your Google Analytics.